Safe Deposit Boxes
Keep important documents safe and secure with a Safe Deposit Box from
Chippewa Valley Bank! Safe Deposit Boxes are perfect for storing items
- Real Estate Deeds
- Birth and Death Certificates
- Tax Returns
- Mortgage Papers
- Tax Records
To meet your individual needs, we have several
different sizes available for you to choose from.
You may access your safe deposit box during normal lobby
A personal check wonít do? We have Money Orders available at each of
our offices. Please see one of our friendly tellers for more
Do you need an official document notarized? If so, visit one of our
offices during lobby business hours. You will need to bring the
- A valid photo ID such as a Driverís License
- Documents that need to be notarized and signed in front of notary
We understand that your schedule may not always allow you to make it
to the bank during business hours. For this reason, we have Night
Depository Drop Boxes available for you to make deposits, at each of our
office locations. These drop boxes are available to you 24 hours a day
and 7 days a week.
Wire transfers are an easy and secure way of receiving or sending money between financial institutions. We have the ability to both send and receive national and international wires. (fees apply) Stop by one of our
to learn more about this service or
National Wire Transfer Instructions:
Wire to: Bankerís Bank Madison, WI
Routing #: 075912479
Credit to: Chippewa Valley Bank
Account Routing #: 091509468
Final Credit: Customer Name
Customer Account #
International Wire Transfer Instructions:
Wire to: Bankerís Bank Madison, WI
Swift Code: BBWIUS44
ABA #: 075912479
Routing #: 091509468
Credit To: Chippewa Valley Bank
Final credit: Customer Name
Customer Account #
If you need to make a transfer from one of your accounts to another,
you can do this over the phone by simply calling one of our office
locations during normal business hours.
Please have your account number and social security number available
during your phone call.
You can also do telephone transfers by using our
24-hour Phone Banking hotline or
transfers online using our Online Banking
Address/Contact Information Change
If you would like to change your address or other contact
information, you can conveniently print the request form here. Just
send or drop off the completed form to one of our office locations.
Chippewa Valley Bank is always trying to give our customers the best
service possible. To this end, we are now offering Chippewa Valley Bank
checks at a lower cost to our customers. We offer both Personal and
Business checks in a number of designs and the quality is equal to the
higher-priced check vendors. The turnaround time is much faster and you
can save money by securely picking up your order. If you would like to print an
order form, just click on the link below. After printing the order form,
fill it out accordingly and either mail or fax it to us, or you can also
drop it off at one of our convenient office locations. Once your order
is received, it will be ready in two days. If you have questions or if
you would like more information, please call the Winter office.
Our online service provides you with the ability to conveniently
reorder your checks in a secure environment. Checks may be reordered
online if the following apply:
- They are the same style as your last order
- They have the exact same name and address as your last order
- The new check order sequence number follows your last orderís
- They will be delivered to the same mailing address as your last
If all of the above apply, click the Deluxe Check Reorder Link below!
Get worldwide access to your account to obtain cash and make purchases 24 hours a day! Have you ever opened your checkbook and realized that you were out of checks? Have you ever needed to make a purchase and the business doesn't accept checks? Tired of the lengthy time it takes to write checks? Chippewa Valley Bank Cash/Debit cards make all of these transactions possible and there are so many other advantages:
- Ease of Use - There's no checkbook to remember, no checks to reorder, and no check writing needed at your point of sale.
- Acceptance - Practically every merchant accepts MasterCard, while many restrict check acceptance to local residents or don't accept checks at all.
- Fraud Security - Like a credit card, Cash/Debit cards protect you from fraudulent use. See the Fraud Detection info below.
- Better Purchase Tracking-Cash/Debit card transactions show up on your monthly statement in addition to your checks and deposits. However, since Cash/Debit card transaction are completely electronic, greater detail about the retailer is captured, allowing you to keep track of your purchases without writing lengthy descriptions in your check register or using duplicate checks.
- Cash cards allow you to make cash withdrawals from your accounts at ATMs and make purchases using your Pin number where merchants allow, up to your daily dollar limit.
- Debit cards not only allow you to withdraw money from your accounts, you can also make purchases wherever MasterCard is accepted up to your daily dollar limit. The money is taken directly out of your checking account.
To report a lost or stolen Cash/Debit card: If your cash/debit card has been lost or stolen, and it is during normal business hours, please call your local office. If after normal business hours, on a weekend or holiday, you may also call our Hot Card Service Center at 1-800-554-8969. Please follow up with your local office during normal business hours.
Cash/Debit Card Fraud Detection
We may be calling you...To protect your account, we monitor your Cash and Debit card transactions for potentially fraudulent activity which may include a sudden change in locale (such as when a U.S. issued card is used unexpectedly overseas), a sudden string of costly purchases, or any pattern associated with new fraud trends around the world.
If we suspect fraudulent Cash/Debit card activity, we'll be calling you to validate the legitimacy of your transactions. Your participation in responding to our call is critical to prevent potential risk and avoid restrictions we may place on the use of your card.
- Our automated call will ask you to verify recent transaction activity on your card.
- You'll be able to respond via your touchtone keypad.
- You'll also be provided with a toll-free number to call should you have additional questions.
Our goal, quite simply, is to minimize your exposure to risk and the impact of any fraud. To ensure we can continue to reach you whenever potential fraud is detected, please keep us informed of your current phone number and address at all times. In the meantime, please be diligent in monitoring transaction activity on your account and contact us immediately if you identify any fraudulent transactions.
Tips for Fraud Avoidance regarding your Debit Card
- Check your list twice: Review your account activity regularly with Phone or Online Banking, especially during or after shopping trips, vacations, etc.
- Be aware of your surroundings: Always enter your pin number discreetly and cover the pin pad when entering the numbers.
Do not repeat sensitive financial information in a crowded shopping center where it can be overheard.
- Know your credit report: Review your credit report at least once a year, keeping an eye out for suspicious or unauthorized transactions.
You can get a free credit report once a year from each of the three major credit bureaus.