Checking Your Credit Report

What if there are mistakes in your credit report?

It is a good idea to check your credit report to make sure the information it contains is accurate. You have a right to dispute any inaccurate information in your credit report. If you find mistakes, contact the consumer reporting agency. If there is a mistake with your CVB loan, please call us at 866-282-3501 or contact us via our website.

How can you obtain a copy of your credit report?

Under federal law, you have a right to obtain a free copy of your credit report from each of the nationwide consumer reporting agencies once a year. To order your free annual credit report:

• By Telephone: Call toll free 1-877-322-8228

• Online: Visit

• By mail: Mail your completed Annual Credit Report Request Form to:

Annual Credit Report Request Service
PO Box 105281
Atlanta, GA 30348-5281

Credit Reporting Agencies

Go to Top