Bank at your convenience with Mobile Banking!
Check your balances, view transactions, make transfers or find a nearby office or ATM. You can do your banking from your phone with CVB's FREE Mobile Banking.
Mobile Banking App
*Requires a smartphone (iPhone or Android)
- Download Chippewa Valley Bank from the App Store or Play Store.
- Enter your Online Banking credentials and answer your security questions.
- Don’t have Online Banking yet? Select Enroll Now underneath the User ID box.
Mobile Banking Text
*Requires text messaging (additional cellular charges may apply)
- After Logging into Online Banking, choose Profile (if not prompted to enroll), then Under Mobile Banking Profile, choose Enroll Now.
- Review and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Check the box that says "Text Messaging", click Continue then follow the prompts to enroll.
Text BAL to receive your balances.
Text HIST + your account's nickname for a list of transactions
Easily deposit checks from the comfort of your home with Chippewa Valley Bank's Mobile Banking App on your iPhone or Android device.
- Endorse the check with your signature and "For Mobile Deposit-Chippewa Valley Bank". Some checks have a box to check for mobile deposits and may have a line for the bank name.
- In the Chippewa Valley Bank App, select Deposits, Deposit a Check, then follow the prompts.
- Deposits can be verified under Deposits, Check Deposit History.
- Deposits are posted every 4 hours during regular business hours, Monday-Friday except on Bank Holidays. If the deposit is not showing in your account within 4 hours, please contact us at 866-282-3501 to verify the deposit was received and accepted by the bank.
Deposits are limited to $1,500.00 per check, or checks totaling $1,500.00 per business day. If these limits do not meet your needs, please contact us at 866-282-3501.